The chocolate boy of television, Harshad Chopra was an eye candy for all the females as he sizzled in his shows like Dharampatni, Left Right Left, Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, Tere Liye and Amber Dhara.
While the viewers have been truly missing him enthrall the audience, he will soon be seen making a comeback with a bang in Telly soap Humsafars on Sony Entertainment Television.
Until then, we present some interesting facts about the handsome man.
1. The fine-looking Harshad loves eating Thai and Indian cuisines. He is not fond of Chinese food, but would eat if tossed with some Indian spices.
2. He loves roaming in track pants and t-shirts. Harshad feels extremely comfortable in it.
3. Harshad loves the fragrance of sandalwood.
4. A way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Harshad completely justifies the saying as he loves pampering himself with food when he is angry or sad.
5. Harshad’s favourite food is dal dhokli and dabeli.
6. The handsome man has only one bad habit. He never answers his calls.
7. Harshad as a person is very lazy. He claims he can sleep all day.
8. Harshad’s favourite colour is white.
9. The chocolate boy’s favourite actor is Salman Khan.
10. Harshad is a pure vegetarian. His favourite vegetable is ladyfinger.
Well, this is our list. Did we miss anything? Feel free to share more facts about Harshad or any of your favourite stars with us!